Sunday, June 3, 2012

OMG! Oh My Gulay

Prior to this trip to the City of Pines, nagbasa ako ng ilang blogs on good places to eat while in Baguio.


Here's my 5 places  to visit for this trip:


1. Oh My Gulay Artist Cafe along Session Road
2. 50's Diner along Leonhard Wood
3. Cafe by the Ruins beside Eurotel
4. Good Taste
5. Choco-late de Batirol at Camp John Hay


We visited OMG first since its the one nearest our hotel. Easy to find ang cafe na ito since along Session Road lang s'ya, nasa 5th floor ng La Azotea building (painted green).


Entrance


Photobucket

View from our table, may mini-pond sa gitna. (: 
Oh di ba very nature-ish kahit nasa 5th floor.

Photobucket

Wall sculpture. (Artists cafe pala 'to, so expect na madaming art objects.)

Photobucket

Dayap Iced Tea

Photobucket

Hmmm...?! 

Photobucket

Oh My Gulay's Anak ng Putanesca

Photobucket

Oh My Gulay Salad (love this!)

Photobucket

Bulaklak Tempura

Photobucket

OMG Rice. (I think best seller nila 'to.)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Wooden Castle

Photobucket

Wishing Pond.

Photobucket

Babalikan ko 'to. Great ambiance, good food, affordable, medyo mabagal lang yung service siguro since madaming tao that time. A must try cafe when you're in Baguio. (:


Oh My Gulay (OMG!)
5th Floor La Azotea Bldg.
108 Session Road, Baguio City
Operating Hours: 11am - 8:30pm

2 comments:

  1. ilove gulay ... nktira kasi me sa province kya puro gulay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.:) ako di lahat ng gulay hehe

    ReplyDelete